Gender
Male
Birthday: August 9 Salutation: Mr. Affiliation/ University: Mawlana Bhashani science and Technology University Research Interest Area: Criminology and police science, cyber crimes, Victim Support, digital age, women,child
Gender
Male
Location
Dhaka
Birthday:
August 9
Salutation:
Mr.
Nationality:
Bangladeshi
Affiliation/ University:
Mawlana Bhashani science and Technology University
Country:
Bangladesh
Research Interest Area:
Criminology and police science, cyber crimes, Victim Support, digital age, women,child
Last Educational Background (Achieved):
Post Doctoral
Current / On-going Education Degree *if any (you may skip this one if not in the process of the study):
Master Degree
I am willing to be part of RSF Global Research Ecosystem Members.
Yes
I am willing to be part of review committee/ editorial board for the conferences & journals by Research Synergy Foundation.
Yes
This form is dedicated to giving Consent as Reviewer and/or Scientific Committee for Research Synergy Foundation. It will be used accordingly for the reviewing and inclusion in Research Synergy Foundation Websites as Committee. We will also include your name on our related conferences and journals' websites.
I agree to become Research Synergy Foundation Reviewer