Gender
Female
Birthday: September 25 Salutation: Ms. Affiliation/ University: University of Asia Pacific Research Interest Area: Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology
Gender
Female
Location
Dhaka
Birthday:
September 25
Salutation:
Ms.
Nationality:
Bangladeshi
Affiliation/ University:
University of Asia Pacific
Country:
Bangladesh
Research Interest Area:
Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering, Molecular Biology
Last Educational Background (Achieved):
Master Degree
Current / On-going Education Degree *if any (you may skip this one if not in the process of the study):
Master Degree
I am willing to be part of RSF Global Research Ecosystem Members.
Yes
I am willing to be part of review committee/ editorial board for the conferences & journals by Research Synergy Foundation.
Yes
This form is dedicated to giving Consent as Reviewer and/or Scientific Committee for Research Synergy Foundation. It will be used accordingly for the reviewing and inclusion in Research Synergy Foundation Websites as Committee. We will also include your name on our related conferences and journals' websites.
I agree to become Research Synergy Foundation Reviewer, I give consent to Research Synergy Foundation to include my name as Professional Committee in all of the Conferences and Journals that will be organised by Research Synergy Foundation, I will act professionally in providing ethical contribution toward the betterment of sustainable society