• Sign Up
  • Sign In

researchsynergyfoundation Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform Logo

  • Home
  • My Page
  • About us
    • Photos
  • Articles
  • Agenda
  • Blog
  • Forum
  • Events
  • Groups
  • Polls
  • Contact
  • Members

Hoang Thi Giang

Birthday: September 27 Salutation: Doctor Affiliation/ University: Institute of Asia - Pacific Studies. Academy of Social Scienses ( VASS) Research Interest Area: I specialize in Maritime Southeast Asian studies, particularly Indonesia

    0
    • Activity Feed
    • Photos
    • Videos
    • Blog Posts
    • Discussions
    • Events
    • About
    Loading ...
    Hoang Thi Giang might be going to 3rd International Conference on Sustainable Research and Development (ICSRD-26)
    yesterday
    Hoang Thi Giang is now a member of Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform
    Welcome Them!
    yesterday
    More…
    Loading ...

    Gender

    Female


    Location

    Hanoi


    Birthday:

    September 27


    Salutation:

    Doctor


    Nationality:

    Viet Nam


    Affiliation/ University:

    Institute of Asia - Pacific Studies. Academy of Social Scienses ( VASS)


    Country:

    Vietnam


    Research Interest Area:

    I specialize in Maritime Southeast Asian studies, particularly Indonesia


    Last Educational Background (Achieved):

    Doctoral Degree


    Current / On-going Education Degree *if any (you may skip this one if not in the process of the study):

    Doctoral Degree


    Link to your academic profile (Google Scholar Profile/ SCOPUS ID/ ORCID ID/ etc.):

    https://iaps.org.vn/


    I am willing to be part of RSF Global Research Ecosystem Members.

    Yes


    I am willing to be part of review committee/ editorial board for the conferences & journals by Research Synergy Foundation.

    Yes


    This form is dedicated to giving Consent as Reviewer and/or Scientific Committee for Research Synergy Foundation. It will be used accordingly for the reviewing and inclusion in Research Synergy Foundation Websites as Committee. We will also include your name on our related conferences and journals' websites.

    I agree to become Research Synergy Foundation Reviewer


    Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

    © 2026 Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform   Powered by Website builder | Create website | Ning.com