Gender
Male
Birthday: July 29 Salutation: Mr. Affiliation/ University: Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan syarif Kasim Riau Research Interest Area: Islamic Economic, Islamic Business Ethic
Gender
Male
Location
Pekanbaru, Riau
Birthday:
July 29
Salutation:
Mr.
Nationality:
Indonesia
Affiliation/ University:
Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan syarif Kasim Riau
Country:
Indonesia
Research Interest Area:
Islamic Economic, Islamic Business Ethic
Last Educational Background (Achieved):
Master Degree
Link to your academic profile (Google Scholar Profile/ SCOPUS ID/ ORCID ID/ etc.):
https://orcid.org/0009-0004-7984-1589
I am willing to be part of RSF Global Research Ecosystem Members.
Yes
I am willing to be part of review committee/ editorial board for the conferences & journals by Research Synergy Foundation.
Yes
This form is dedicated to giving Consent as Reviewer and/or Scientific Committee for Research Synergy Foundation. It will be used accordingly for the reviewing and inclusion in Research Synergy Foundation Websites as Committee. We will also include your name on our related conferences and journals' websites.
I agree to become Research Synergy Foundation Reviewer