There were several questions that are coming from the attendees. 

12217724278?profile=RESIZE_710x

Q1.) In'am Widiarma  --> As we all know the covid 19 pandemic was changing everything in this world, including the behavior of our lifes and shifting to digitalization... My question is that how do you capture with the bigger frame in the future between technology and energy sustainability??

Q2.) Widi Hastomo -->  The NDC document sets a target for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Indonesia, namely 29% unconditional (with its own efforts) and 41% conditional (with adequate international support) in 2030. My question is, status of progress in 2023? Thx

Q3.) Wira Syahputra --> Each circle is connected (ESG) and has its own problems, can they be solved separately? especially in social issues(Human Resources), do you have any major concerns that we can examine on Campus?

Q4.) Ani Wahyu --> Pak Jonan, as a prominent figure in the energy and sustainability sector and also experienced to do a radical transformation in PT KAI, can you share your insights and perspective in sustainable energy development in Indonesia in terms of government political will and quality of human resource to do it?

Q5.) Erry Himawan --> How connected between 3P (PROFIT, PEOPLE, PLANET) with ESG? Thx

Q6.) SYABILARRASYAD -->
1.How do electric vehicles in Indonesia compare in terms of cost-effectiveness and environmental impact with traditional gasoline-powered vehicles?
2.What government incentives and policies have been put in place to encourage the adoption of electric vehicles as an environmentally friendly transportation option in Indonesia?
3.Can you explain the impact of electric public transportation initiatives on air quality and urban sustainability in Indonesian cities?

Q7.) Jabez Rodaje  --> What challenges and opportunities does the Paris Agreement pose for countries worldwide in implementing sustainable policies, promoting global cooperation, securing finances, and meeting its ambitious goals to combat global warming, including the target of keeping temperature rises well below 2 degrees Celsius and striving for 1.5 degrees Celsius? How does it address concerns like climate justice, equity, adaptation, and transitioning to a low-carbon, resilient global economy?

Q7.) Abimanyu Tuwuh Sembhodo --> Thank you Pak Ignasius Jonan for the very insightful presentation. you put so much emphasis on nature sustainability effort. I definitely agree with that. But, as marketer, I often meet a challenge about campaigning it, especially convincing people about greenwashing issue. Many people said that the effort of making electric car and producing its electric energy (in Indonesia)are producing even bigger "pollution". So, I would like to ask questions: Do you have any comment about greenwashing? How do we differentiate real green sustainability effort and the greenwashing effort one?

Q8.) Irvan Khairil Solin --> Recently, the topic of sustainability has often been linked to the concepts of SDG and ESG. How can the two concepts be connected? Thank you pak.

Q9.) Dr. Gina G. Jocson --> In your opinion, Dr. Ignasius, how can the ESG of developing or under develop countries face basic challenges that are accompanied in the anticipated industries, in general as mentioned in the slide?

Q10.) S2 PSDM-Akhada ira --> charging station can be found everywhere and not expensive things, i think, it's related to sustainability economics of a country and government will to make a better condition. how about Indonesian Government now? how long it need to realize that easy energy source in Indonesia?

Q11.) Aries Pratama Putra --> Dear Mr. Jonan Based on a Mandiri Institute survey of 190 domestic listed companies (November 2022), only 52% have measured carbon emissions from their business activities. Then only 15% have set emission reduction targets. There are also many companies that still don't understand ESG issues, and have difficulty finding information and reference data related to ESG, in your opinion, what is the role of the government, regulators and the business sector in overcoming this GAP?

Q12.) Rakotoarisoa Maminirina Fenitra --> I have a question for Pak Jonan. Fenitra From ASTA Research Center Madagascar. Should Developing country where the access of electricity is limited need to focus on the developing and adjusting its energy policy to energy transition and Paris Argument while on less that quarter of the population benefit on hydraulic energy source. What should be the priority of the country?

We invite all participants to discuss or ask questions related to the material shared by the Keynote Speaker of ICPS 2023,
Dr. (H.C.) Drs. Ignasius Jonan, Ak., M.A., C.P.A., C.A.

The presenter and the audience can continue the discussion in this forum. Enjoy the discussion, and see you at the upcoming conference at https://bit.ly/RSF-UpcomingConference

You need to be a member of Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform to add comments!

Join Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform

Email me when people reply –