There were several questions that are coming from the attendees. 

12229637688?profile=RESIZE_710x

Q1.) Nedi Hendri (Lampung, Indonesia) --> I am focussion on Mindful education, it is really good. May Prof explain more about it?

Q2.) Heri Ispriyahadi --> What will be the focus of education in the future so that university graduates are aware of the importance of economic sustainability?

Q3.) Eurie Macazo --> Any concern with AI for education?

Q4.) I'm Muhammad Yusuf Ariyadi from Universitas Muhammadiyah Karanganyar --> Solo I wanna ask something to keynotespeaker. Professor, as a 'newborn' university, especially new department, digital business. Please give us a breakthrough idea to expand & enlarge our study significantly. As long as we could, our plans were quietly good enough.. What kind of idea maybe we should to do?

Q5.) I'm Siti Julea from UiTM (Malaysia) --> Thank you for the insightful presentation, Professor. However,could you recommend any specific research areas within sustainability that are currently understudied or need more attention?

The presenter and the audience can continue the discussion in this forum. Enjoy the discussion, and see you at the upcoming conference at https://bit.ly/RSF-UpcomingConference

You need to be a member of Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform to add comments!

Join Research Synergy Foundation Community Platform

Email me when people reply –